1. If you are reading a book now, what book are you reading right now?
Embrace the Night by Karen Chance (Urban fantasy, my fave genre, though she isn't my fave author)
2. What is your favorite tv show (currently on tv)?
Dancing with the Stars and So you think you can dance :)
I'm also a Law & Order junkie (all of them!). Bones, Weeds, and Dexter are a couple of other favorites.
3. Do you have any animals? I have 3 kitties -- two of them you can see on my blog "guarding" some stuff :) I also live with a dog (he belongs to my roommate)
Was there not a 4? Or did I lose it, lol?
5. Where did you go to college? Lol, you sure want to ask this? Ok: I did undergrad at UC Davis (English & Women's Studies); Masters of Fine Arts in Creative Writing at Texas State University at San Marcos, and MA/Ph.D. in medieval literature at U Massachusetts, Amherst (I'm still working on my dissertation so am not yet done with the doctorate)
6. What's the farthest away from home you have ever travelled?
Europe -- specifically Spain, Germany, and Austria
7. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would
My dream is to tour all the castles in Europe and Thailand :) I'd also like to go to Iceland -- no castles, but it's a great place for medievalists!
8. Do you like to cook or bake?
Both, but my real avocation is baking -- i have fantasies of becoming a pastry chef :) My yarn collection barely rivals my collection of baking pans and tools!!
Any hobbies you have outside of knitting? Baking and Chocolate/Candy making.
9. What is your favorite food? Um, my fave meal is a cheeseburger and fries.....sigh. i also love vanilla malt shakes.
10. Do you listen to knitting podcasts? If so, which
is your favorite? Nope -- can you turn me onto a good (knitting or fiber) one?
11. What is your favorite kind of weather? Cool sweater weather -- i used to say 50s, but now that i'm acclimated to the NE, i like, oh, 35-50s best :)
12. What is your pet peeve?
oh geez, loads of them, hahaha. rude and/or inconsiderate people in general (truly, this covers a lot of them!)
13. What are you knitting right now? Socks for Warm Woolies